- ComPaSS is an exhibition area for children and their families.
- Entry is permitted for a parent or guardian accompanying up to five children.
*Guardians: Parents or adults 20 years and above.
- Primarily aimed at families with children aged 4 -6, but those who are 0-12 years old can enter with them.
- Not permitted usage by unsupervised children and by groups with only over 13 year old people.
- Necessary to get the admission tickets for compass. (Required from 0 year old child.)
* An entrance fee to the National Science Museum is required separately.
(General · university student 620 yen, high school student or less · free for 65 years and over)
Issuance of admission tickets
- In May and June, the admission tickets are issued every day next to the Global Gallery on the 1st floor.
- However, from July 2018, the ticket issuance system and prices for weekdays and weekends and holidays will differ.
|Weekdays||Weekends and holidays|
|Issuance on the day only||Issuance in advance
(application via website and lottery）
|System usage fee||Free||¥200 per person|
- There are six sessions per day.
- Each session is 45 minutes, with a maximum capacity of 60 people who will be replaced after each session.
- Late arrivals will only be able to stay until the end of their 45 minutes session.
★workshops held by museum staff (from every Tuesday to Sunday)
- As a result of events, or for other reasons, the area may be subject to limited usage.
- Advanced booking for groups is not available.
- Please do not RUN, PLAY TAG, CLIMB UP THE SLIDE, JUMP ON A SUSPESION BRIDGE.
- In the event of dangerous behavior by children, you may be asked to leave.