- With one admission ticket a maximum of 6 people,
including parents and children, can enter.
- The admission tickets are issued every week day next to
the Global Gallery on the 1st floor.
- It’s possible to get admission tickets for the starting times ①,②,③, at 9:00.
- In the afternoon, you can get the admission tickets 3 hours before.
- Ticket issuance stops 20 minutes after the start of each session.
- As consent to our safety regulations is required,
tickets must be collected by parents.
- In busy times, please refrain from using the area more than once in a day.
|Starting time||Booking time|
Weekends and holidays usage
- Advance issuance (lottery/charged) applies to the following days:
- Saturdays/Sundays/Public holidays /Summer and spring school holidays
- On days that are subject to advanced issuance there will be no ticketing in the museum.
Schedule for advanced issuance of tickets for admission until the end of November.※The advanced issurance system is going to change from the lottery to first-come-first-served basis from December.
|From 12:00 on the 25th 2month before the visiting month, to 23:59 on the final day of that month.||From 15:00 on the 10th of the month preceding the visiting month.|
|From 12:00 of the 15th of the month preceding the visiting month, to 23:59 on the 18th of that month.||From 15:00 on the 25th of the month precedeing the visiting month.|
System usage fee.
- ¥200 per person.
※For those who live abroad, payment is on credit card only.
※Please purchase and issue your ticket at convenience stores (Lawson/Mini Stop) in Japan. You cannot purchase or issue your ticket at the Museum.
Advanced ticketing imformation
- For issuance, the Lawson Ticket system is used.
- With one application a maximum of 6 people, including children and their families.
- Applications are month by month. Within the same month you can apply 3 times.
- You can only apply for one session on a single day.
- ※If the admission tickets are lost/destroyed/stolen,you cannot enter.
- ※Each member of your group requires a ticket.
- ※Changes of dates and refunds are not possible under any circumstance.
*Lawson Ticket website is only available in Japanese.
For inquiries about purchasing, Please contact here.