- Kubota,Y., Suzuki, N., Kimoto, K., Uchida, M., Itaki, T., Ikehara, K., Kim, R-A., Lee, K-E.,Variation in subsurface water temperature and its link to the Kuroshio Current in the Okinawa Trough during the last 38.5 kyr, 2017. Quaternary International 452C, pp. 1-11, DOI: 10.1016/j.quaint.2017.06.021
- Zhao, D., Wan, S., Toucanne, S., Clift, P.D., Tada, R., Révillon, S., Kubota, Y., Zheng,X., Yu, Z., Huang, J., Jiang, H., Xu, Z., Shi, X., Li, A., 2017. Distinct control mechanism of fine]grained sediments from Yellow River and Kyushu supply in the northern Okinawa Trough since the last glacial, Geochemistry, Geophysics, Geosystems,DOI: 10.1002/2016GC006764
- Carter,A., Clemens, S., Kubota,Y.,Holbourn, A., Martin, 2017. A.Differing oxygen isotopic signals of two Globigerinoides ruber (white) morphotypes in the East China Sea: Implications for paleoenvironmental reconstructions,Marine Micropaleontology, 131, 1–9,DOI: 10.1016/j.marmicro.2017.01.001
- Tada, R., R.W. Murray, C.A. Alvarez Zarikian, W.T. Anderson Jr., M.-A. Bassetti, B.J. Brace, S.C. Clemens,M.H. da Costa Gurgel, G.R. Dickens, A.G. Dunlea, S.J. Gallagher, L. Giosan, A.C.G. Henderson, A.E. Holbourn, K. Ikehara, T. Irino, T. Itaki, A. Karasuda, C.W. Kinsley, Y. Kubota, G.S. Lee, K.E. Lee, J. Lofi, C.I.C.D. Lopes, L.C. Peterson, M. Saavedra-Pellitero, T. Sagawa, R.K. Singh, S. Sugisaki, S. Toucanne, S. Wan, C. Xuan, H. Zheng, and M. Ziegler, 2015. Proceedings of the Integrated Ocean Drilling Program, Volume 346, doi:10.2204/iodp.proc.346.101.
- Kubota, Y., K. Kimoto, T. Itaki, Y. Yokoyama, Y. Miyairi and H. Matsuzaki, 2015. Variations in intermediate and deep ocean circulation in the subtropical northwestern Pacific from 26 ka to present based on a new calibration for Mg/Ca in benthic foraminifera. Climate of the Past, 11, 803–824.
- Kubota, Y., R. Tada and K. Kimoto, 2015. Changes in East Asian summer monsoon precipitation during the Holocene deduced from the Changjiang (Yangtze River) freshwater flux reconstruction based on oxygen isotope mass-balance in the northern East China Sea. Climate of the Past, 11, 265–281.
- Expedition 346 Scientists (including Y. Kubota), 2014. Asian Monsoon: onset and evolution of millennial-scale variability of Asian monsoon and its possible relation with Himalaya and Tibetan Plateau uplift. IODP Preliminary Report, 346. doi:10.2204/iodp.pr.346.
- Kubota, Y., 2012. Millennial-scale variations in East Asian summer monsoon during the last glacial period based on Mg/Ca and oxygen isotope of Globigerinoides ruber from the northern East China Sea, Quaternary International, 279–280, p257.
- Kubota, Y., K. Kimoto, R. Tada, H.Oda, Y. Yokoyama, H. Matsuzaki, 2010. Variations of East Asian summer monsoon since the last deglaciation based on Mg/Ca and oxygen isotope of planktic foraminifera in the northern East China Sea. Paleocenography, 25, PA420.