- Momma, K., T. Sano, T. Nagase, R. Miyawaki, Matsubara, S, An okenite-like mineral from Anojima Island, Ogasawara Island, Tokyo, Japan, Bulletin of the National Museum of Nature and Science, Series C, 41, 45–52.
- Miyawaki, R., S. Matsubara, K. Yokoyama, K. Momma, T. Sano, Y. Tsutsumi, M. Shigeoka and K. Nishikubo (2012), Chevkinite-(Ce) in tuff at Heguri, Boso Peninsula, Chiba Prefecture, Japan. Bulletin of the National Museum of Nature and Science, Series C, 38; 7-13.
- Tsutsumi, Y., K. Horie, T. Sano, R. Miyawaki, K. Momma, S. Matsubara, M. Shigeoka and K. Yokoyama (2012), LA-ICP-MS and SHRIMP ages of zircons in chevkinite and monazite tuffs from the Boso Peninsula, Central Japan. Bulletin of the National Museum of Nature and Science, Series C, 38; 15-32.
- Sano, T., T. Fukuoka, and M. Ishimoto (2011), Petrological constraints on magma evolution of the Fuji volcano: A case study for the 1707 Hoei eruption, Studies on the Origin and Biodiversity in the Sagami Sea Fossa Magna Element and the Izu-Ogasawara (Bonin) Arc, Memories of the National Museum of Nature and Science, 47, 471-496.
- Yokoyama, K., S. Takeuchi, I. Nakai, Y. Tsutsumi, T. Sano, M. Shigeoka, R. Miyawaki, and S. Matsubara (2011), Chemical compositiond of electrum grains in ore and placer depositions in the Japanese Islands, National Museum of Nature and Science Monographs, 42, 80p.
- Sano T. (1994), Geological and petrological study of the Rangitoto island, Auckland volcanic field, Geoscience Reports of Shizuoka University, 20, 25-32.